WOMEN EMPOWERMENT CELL
About the cell
- Women Empowerment cell of Maris Stella College started in the academic year 2007-2008 and continued till date.
- It is organizing variety of awareness programmes to enlighten on women related issues.
- To empower women in all aspects.
- To protest again atrocities on women .
- To create an awareness on Self-Defense and the role of women.
- To deal with gender related issues among students.
Mechanism and Procedures:
- The cell operates through a committee.
- The committee organizes programmes to bring awareness among students and the society at large.
Role of the Committee:
- To enlighten the students on the strategies of empowerment of women.
Role of the Participants:
- Expected to adopt the different strategies to get empowered.
- Students get enlightened about employment and empowerment.
Composition of the cell:
- Dean, Planning and Communication
- Vice – Principals.
- One Faculty coordinator.
- 2 Faculty Members.
- 2 Student Representatives.