TRAINING & PLACEMENT COMMITTEE
About the cell
- The college has a full-fledged Placement cell, which has a placement officer and faculty from various departments as placement coordinators.
- The placement cell coordinates with HR departments of various corporate organizations and organizes placement drives at the college campus.
- The Placement cell operates all the year to facilitate the contact between the company and the students.
- It identifies the preferences of organization, job roles and job description before companies are invited to participate in the recruitment process.
- To enhance employability skills by organizing training sessions.
- To assist students in pursuing higher education and create awareness on employment opportunities.
- To facilitate off and on campus recruitment drives.
- To obtain feedback from the employers, to design programmes according to the industry requirements.
Strategies, Mechanisms & Procedures
- The cell entered into an MoU with Hire Mee, SAVIC Technologies, YUVI Education Pvt. Ltd., Praman Management Academy, Bajaj FinServ and Lingeshwar Informatrix to provide training and placement assistance.
- The cell periodically arranges guest lectures related to Resume Building, Career Guidance, Career Awareness and Opportunities to prepare the students to face campus interviews.
- The college has excellent network with reputed companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Hire Mee, YUVI Education, Astrogen, NICE Education, Refinedge English Edge and Learning Space etc. to provide employment opportunities.
- Gathering information about job-fairs and employment opportunities.
- Networking with leading companies for campus selections.
- Conducting career guidance sessions.
- Organizing on and off campus interviews.
- Collecting feedback from the recruiters.
- It plays a major role in bridging the gap between industries and students.
- The placement cell works to enhance the skills of the students through effective training and support.
- It facilitates the process of recruitment for all eligible students.
Composition of the cell
- Chairperson – Principal
- Co-Chairperson – Dean Planning and Communication
- Coordinator- Senior Faculty member
- Members: Four faculty members from Arts, Sciences and Commerce.
- Student Representatives: Four student representatives from Arts, Sciences, Commerce and Management.